This stunning four bedroom villa is located on a very quiet and private beach in Koh Samui. Set in a tranquil cove overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, this gorgeous villa looks onto the blue sea fringed by a sweep of golden sand and coconuts trees..
The villa is located within a five star boutique resort in Koh Samui. The villa is operated completely on its own with its private villa manager, housekeeper/chef. This beautiful house is built in perfect combination of Thai and contemporary architecture, rich Thai silks from the famous Jim Thompson store, Asian antiques and handcrafted artworks adorn the interiors of the villa.
It is a great location to unwind, entertain and refresh yourself with all of Thailand’s amazing culture. Chaweng, the tourist hotspot in Koh Samui and the beautiful Choengmon beach are just five minutes away by car, while the famous Fishermans Village is only about 7-10 minutes away.
There is an expansive lawn between the beach and the villa, and this lawn is a perfect spot for kicking balls or flying kites and also a fantastic venue for weddings.
This luxury villa is conveniently located north of Chaweng in the picturesque Cheongmon area. Chaweng is the hotspot for shopping, entertainment and chic restaurants.
- Located between Chaweng and Choeng Mon
- The villa is about 5 min drive from Chaweng, 10 min from the Airport, 10 min from Bophut Fisherman’s village and 25 min drive away from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club.
- This tropical villa has amazing sea view and provides an amazing feel of comfort and serenity.
Daily rates are from $800- $1300 per night depending on the season.
Weekly rate is US$ 5300 for up to 8 people occupancy.
The rate is inclusive of tax and service charges.
Peak season during Christmas/NYE “net” is US$1300 per night, minimum one week stay.
Discounted rate for staying over 7 days (not during peak seasons)
Rates include tax and service charges; daily house keeping; villa manager on call; sheets/towels are changed every 4th night
Villa manager can help shopping for basic food such as water, juice, milk and fruits before arrival. A tip to manager would be appreciated upon presenting with a receipt. Villa manager can help arrange trips on island. Chef can be arranged upon request.
The villa is operated completely on its own. There is no service provided by the resort itself. The resort has 24 hours security that covers the whole property areas including all villas.
- Separate pavilion for living, dining and cooking (above)
- Three bedrooms en suites
- One bedroom with separate bathroom
- Three extra garden showers and one beach shower
- King sized bed and walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Two bedrooms with queen size beds
- One bedroom with twin beds
- Separate study room
- Separate washer and dryer room
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and a large-sized two-door fridge
- Infinity pool 9 x 6 meters
- Sala day Bed by the pool
- Large terrace with outdoor dining
- Indoor dining table suits 8 people
- Airconditioning in all rooms
- Cable TV, wireless surround sound
- Private pool installed with child and enviroment friendly UV system
- WI-FI internet
- Two LCD TVs with DVD players
- beach toys, floats
- snoekels and goggles
- books and DVDs
- arts and crafts
- Adult infinity swimming pool
- Children swiming pool/waterfall
- Restaurants, bars.
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every fourth day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability and shopping list available
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage.